What we do
Our team specializes in digital forensic investigation, data security, and prevention. From clicking on an unsecured link to a large-scale file ransom: we discreetly help you through every crisis. In case of breaches such as fraud, we collect evidence in a legally valid manner for a possible lawsuit. In addition, we conduct screenings to proactively identify security gaps. We also provide tailored training in our academy to increase vigilance in your organization.
Trusted by the top
Blacklynx’s clients belong to the absolute top – not only locally but internationally. But discretion is our trademark. That’s why we never disclose which clients we helped in case of a breach. In addition to incident management, we also provide proactive security. For this, we can provide references – with the client’s permission. So don’t hesitate to ask.
In order to prove to our customers that our people know what they’re doing – getting certified in their area of expertise is important. These are some of the certifications our people are holding:
- GIAC Certified Forensic Examiner (GCFE-certificate)
- GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA-certificate)
- GIAC Certified Malware Reverse Engineer (GREM-certificate)
- Judicial Expert (Belgian courts)
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
- Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA)
- Private Investigator
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)